Thursday, December 18, 2008

Power Partner Don White

Brett, Heidi, Don, Shannon, Tyler
This week has been a hard week I lost someone who meant a lot to me my Power Partner Don White who passed away unexpectedly on December 16, 2008. For those of you that are wondering what a power partner is I have the fortunate opportunities to attend Rapport training through Wadman Corporation and this training is amazing there are several different classes the one I am referring to is LB2. I experienced a life changing event and made a personal commitment for myself this was not an easy thing to do however with the strength of a partner like Don anything is possible. He was standing there for me at the end of my task and he caught me literally and for those of you that know Don he has bad legs and with everything he had he held me, supported me and then gave me the biggest hug that only he could give. For those of you that are wondering what this life changing event was all will be known in due time. I will gladly tell you about rapport training and you can make the decision if you want to go.



In reflecting these past couple of days I have had so many wonderful memories of Don in the past 13 years I have worked with him. He was such an amazing person and was there for anyone. He always kept you guessing and laughing. From things like telling you to pull his finger you all know what happens then, asking him How are you? his answer "Peachy", when it was your birthday he would always with you "Happy Stinkin Birthday". I could go on forever about all the different things that he has done and how he has affected people's lives.

He was also a wonderful family man he treated his wife Trudi like a queen he loved her more than anything they were married in 1991 and you would thought they were newlyweds. He also loved his three boys Bradon, Shane and Kade they were his life.

The world has lost a wonderful husband, father and friend.
I love you and will miss you dearly my friend

2 comments:

  1. Oh Britnee that was so sweet. I always cry when I start to think about tasks and feelings form LB2. I am so glad I was able to know Don.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, the world is missing a great person. My favorite thing was when Don would tell jokes to me, and then make Chris explain them to me because you know I'm naive. :) And whenever Don was being "naughty" we would just yell for Trudi.

    ReplyDelete