Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tested

Well it has been a little while since I have posted anything. Things sure have been a little crazy for the last few months. Just before Christmas I had a close co-worker pass away and it seems like since then there has been this dark cloud around work. I have known several people at worked who haved lossed people due to deaths, people that have terminal illnesses and recently the company I work for did layoffs. I lost a lot of people I was close to in that layoff and it is a very hard situation to deal with. When you spend most of your time at work you feel like family. I feel like all have done the past few months is grieve in one form or another. Nothing feels "normal" right now. I am so hopeful that things will start to get and feel better. There has to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

One things that was great is my best friend Johnny and his partner Paul came to visit from Florida March 3-9 for his brothers wedding and that was a much needed break. It was one of the first times in a long time I have been able to let go and have fun and LAUGH hysterically. Of course I miss him dearly already. Thanks guys for the time we had to spend together it was great.

My brother and his wife also both lost their jobs and haven't been able to find anything. They had to sell their house and have moved in with my mom. So we are all very close now. So if anyone heres of any jobs I know a lot of people who are looking for work.

Until next time

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the dark cloud, but I am sure things will get better. I am having the time of my life being home with Cort. I miss work, but I am so happy to be able to be the mommy that I have never got to be. I hope your bother and his wife can find something soon, but I know what they are going through. I look a couple times a week and can't find anything either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sorry to hear about the lay off at Wadman. These sure are crazy times. Brody is working day to day wondering what is going to happen with his job. I hope things brighten up for you and at Wadman! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet things will brighten soon. You always brightened my day and so you deserve lots of sunshine! I miss you too. I need to vvvvvisit soon.

    ReplyDelete