Sunday, October 11, 2009

Well it has been such a long time since I have been on here. Not a lot was changing but in the last few weeks there has been a lot going on. My Cousins little boy Kayden who is 3 is needing kinship placement through DCFS he is currently with my grandparents but they are not a permanent solution so me and Mark have started the process to be his kinship guardians. That being said we need to be married or Mark needs to move out until we are.

My only hiccup for not getting married was that I wanted Mark to pay his tax debt. Needless to say now that we have this opportunity to possibly get Kayden Mark has figured a way to take care of the debt. With all that being said we have set a date 1-1-10.

If any of you would like an invitation please send me your address to labradorlover1@yahoo.com I would love to have you all. This has been a long time coming for me and we are both very excited!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything works out with Kayden.

    ReplyDelete